Abstract: Under the background of the rapid development of computer technology, the current computer technology presents four characteristics of network, multi-polarization, intelligence, and multimedia. This paper comprehensively analyzes the characteristics of current computer technology development and the development trend of future computer technology, pointing out that the main trends of computer development in the future are supercomputers, neural network computers, nanocomputers, molecular computers, optical computers, and quantum computers.
Keywords: computer technology; intelligence; network; trend research
First, the development characteristics of computer technology
(1) Networking. The so-called computer network nation refers to the use of computer technology and modern communication technology to connect computers located in different places to jointly build a network that is multifunctional, large-scale and to transfer information to each other anytime and anywhere, and to greatly improve the integration of information resources. To make the rich and high-quality resources in the network shared. At present, with the rapid development of network technology on a global scale, computers in major corporations, government agencies at all levels, and some families have become more and more popular, and the connection of network technologies has made the collection and processing of various types of information more complete. Convenient.
(2) Multi-polarization. Different industries have different requirements for computer requirements. In particular, some large and giant computers play an irreplaceable role in aerospace, modern military and other fields. People’s requirements for computers are no longer limited to small personal computers. Micro, small, large, and giant computers all have their own areas of development, and they are gradually showing a multi-polar situation.
(3) Intelligent. In the fifth generation of computers, computer intelligence refers to the process of sensing the human mind and feeling through a given program, so that various types of information can be processed more accurately and quickly. In real life, the research field of computer intelligence is very extensive, and computer robot technology is more representative.
(4) Multimedia. Multimedia in the computer field refers to computers that make full use of communication technology, computer technology and mass communication technology to comprehensively process various media information such as video, image, text, graphics, text, sound, etc., and make various information resources in computer technology. Become a cross-over whole, break through the contradictory relationship between man and machine, and adopt the most appropriate method to deal with all kinds of information.
Second, the future development trend of computers
The main developments in computer technology are supercomputers, neural network computers, quantum computers, molecular computers, nanocomputers, and optical computers. The following will be a profound explanation of the development trend of computer technology from these aspects.
(a) Supercomputer. The operation speed is extremely fast, the storage space is huge, and the function is the main feature of the supercomputer. Under normal circumstances, the memory capacity of the supercomputer can reach several hundred megabytes, and the operation speed can reach 10 billion times per second. It has been in an aerospace, geological survey, It is widely used in satellite, meteorology, defense, and other fields, and further research on its technology can strongly promote the development of computer hardware and software application technology.
(b) Neural network computer. The neural network computer is a computer network system that imitates the neural network of the human brain. Under the premise that the overall running speed of the human brain is much higher than the speed of the computer function, the neural network computer can process a large amount of information and can The correct judgment and corresponding processing are carried out, and then an effective conclusion is obtained. Since the information in the neural network computer is stored in the communication network between the neurons, the computer can reconstitute the information once the neuron node breaks. To ensure that the information in the computer is not lost or leaked.
(3) Quantum computers. Quantum computer is a new type of computer that performs high-speed mathematics and logic operations, stores and processes quantum information according to the laws of quantum mechanics. If the computer processes and calculates quantum information and runs a quantum algorithm, it is considered to be a quantum computer. Since the storage capacity of a quantum computer is much larger than that of an ordinary computer, the calculation speed of its quantum computer is much faster. For personal computers.
(4) Molecular computers. A molecular computer refers to a new type of computer that uses a molecular calculation to process information. Its technical principle is to use molecular crystals to absorb information in the form of electric charge and organize it in a more efficient way. Because molecular computers consume less energy and are smaller, A large amount of stored information, long storage of information, and fast computing speed will make molecular computers prevalent in the future.
(5) Nanocomputers. Since the beginning of the research, nanotechnology has received great attention from scientific researchers all over the world. As an emerging technology, the birth of nanotechnology has provided a new technology orientation for the future development of computers. In the near future, there are many The superior nano-computer will gradually replace the chip computer and promote the rapid development of the computer industry.
(6) Optical computer. The optical computer is a computer that replaces current or electrons by light to realize high-speed processing of large-capacity information. It has the characteristics of high calculation speed and low consumption of electrodes. The spatial light modulator is the basic component of the optical computer and adopts optical interconnection technology. The optical connection is made between the storage portion and the operation portion, and the operation portion can directly access the storage portion in parallel. Compared with electrons, light travels faster, and photonic computers can be used at normal room temperature, making it less prone to errors. The idea of the optical computer has made innovations and breakthroughs in computer connectivity architecture, but at this stage, an optical computer is still in the development stage.
Third, the conclusion
In summary, computers have penetrated into every corner of society. The continuous development of computer technology represents the continuous improvement and innovation of human wisdom in society. Therefore, the future development trend of computers will be deeper and broader. At the higher end, giant computers, neural network computers, nanocomputers, molecular computers, optical computers, and quantum computers will break through the traditional computer model and be widely used in all walks of life.