Every time you want to watch videos or movies on your smart device, the first thing to do is the best video player. In this race, the first view that comes to mind is mx player pro for android pie.
This is one of the best applications that allows you to watch videos offline and online with tons of features. Everyone loves watching videos/movies on their smartphones compared to watching videos/movies on television.
In that case, the best video player plays a crucial role in providing the best experience.
why MX player pro apk is not a free application. The MX player also has a free version that allows you to watch videos/movies online and offline. This application has millions of app downloads in the game store.
In the free version, the main thing is that you have to face an ad that distributes you in the video playback.
This is very anonymous. That is why people who are addicted to the free version of MX player, therefore, want to buy the application from the game store.
Features of MX Player Pro APK
- Pinch to zoom in anywhere on the screen.
- Multi-core decoding support.
- MX Player easily handles 4K videos.
- You can add subtitles.
- You will get the Night Mode feature which is very convenient to watch movies at night.
- There is a Kid lock feature that will help you to block unwanted clicks on the screen.
- Zero Ads.
- Minimum 500mbs Ram
- Storage limit minimum 400mbs
- Android 4.0 or above
- MX player pro version 1.10.50
Subtitle Formats Supported:
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
- substation alpha (. ssa/. ass) with full styling.
- sami(.smi) with ruby tag support.
- Micro Dvd(.sub)
- Vobsub(. sub/. ide)
- subviewer 2.0(.sub)
How to Install MX Player Pro APK on Android
- To install MX Player Pro APK, enable the installation of the application from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
- For the Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install unknown applications for the application form which you are installing the MX Player Pro download.
- For example: if you have the MX Player Pro APK download file in Google Chrome or the Firefox browser on your phone.
- Or, you have downloaded and copied the apk file into the file browser and want to install it from there. Go to Settings> Applications and notifications> Open the application (Chrome, Firefox or the file manager application, etc.)> Install unknown applications and enable Allow from this source See the screenshots below that allow you to install unknown applications in the Oreo app for Chrome (you must enable in the application from where you want to install the apk):
- After that, get the MX Player Pro APK download from the previous download section.
- Now, click on the installation option to install the APK download from MX Player Pro.
- Wait until the installation is complete.
- Once the installation is done, you can open the MX Player Pro APK.