The magazine “Automotive Technology” was founded on August 10, 1970. It is a monthly magazine of domestic and international publicly-applied application technology co-sponsored by China Automotive Engineering Society and Changchun Automobile Research Institute (China First Automobile Co., Ltd. Technology Center). Opened, 64 pages. China Uniform Publication No. CN22-1113/U, International Standard Publication No. ISSN1000-3703.
“Automotive Technology” magazine mainly reports on the application technology of automobile complete vehicle and its parts design, research and experiment, and has theoretical research content. Grasp the “Technology Roadmap for Energy Saving and New Energy Vehicles” to “low carbonization” Informatization and intelligence are the key reporting directions, and can provide automotive technical information with high academic value and practical value for engineers and technicians in the automotive industry, technical management personnel and relevant professional teachers and students in the automotive industry in a timely manner.
“Automotive Technology” magazine has been selected as the core journal of Chinese core journals and “China Science and Technology Journal Citation Report”.
With the early start-up time, the authoritativeness of the organizer in the industry, the location of China First Automobile Co., Ltd. and the location of the School of Automotive Engineering of Jilin University, together with the attention of the organizers and journal management departments, as well as readers in the automotive industry, The support of authors and experts has enabled the development of “Automotive Technology” magazine, established its position in the industry’s scientific journals, and won the praise of the majority of scientific and technological personnel in the automotive industry.
Instructions for Authors
1. Article title: Generally no more than 20 Chinese characters, plus subtitles if necessary, and translated into English.
2. Name of the author, work unit: The name of the author should be written below the title, the name of the unit (first and second unit), the city (not the province name of the provincial capital), the zip code, and multiple units of different units. The author should list the above information by serial number.
3. Abstract: Use the third person to write, not to use the “this article”, “author” as the subject, should be a clear and practical short essay that can objectively reflect the core viewpoint and innovative viewpoint of the article, and should not be written in the background or ” The central idea”, 100-200 words is appropriate.
4. Keywords: 3-5, separated by semicolons, select the actual words with independence related to the core content of the article.
5. Text title: The content should be concise and clear, the level should not be too much, the level number is one, (1), 1, (1), when the level is small, the serial number can be selected in turn.
6. Text: generally no more than 10,000 words, the text uses the small 4th Song, typesetting.
7. Digital usage: Implement GB/T15835-1995 “Provisions on the Use of Numbers in Publications”, where Arabic numerals are used in the years, years, years, months, days, times, various counts and measurements; Generations and their previous years, days of the week, numbers as morphemes composed of vocabulary words, phrases, idioms, abbreviations, adjacent two numbers of juxtaposed with the use of Chinese characters.
8. Chart: The chart should be used as little as possible. When it is used, it should be concise and clear. It should take up less space. The charts are all black lines, which are numbered sequentially in Arabic numerals. There should be a concise table (on the table) and a picture (picture). B), the data in the table should indicate the source of the data.
9. Note: The notes mainly include explanatory notes and citation comments, which are listed before the end of the text. An explanatory note is a further explanation or supplement to a particular content in the text; citation notes include a variety of citations that are not suitable for inclusion in the post-text reference and abbreviated forms of the individual post-references. The serial number is 123…
10. References: The reference literature is a published bibliography cited by the author at the time of writing. It is a description of the author, works, source, version, etc. of the citation. The text is marked with a serial number, and the detailed citations are arranged in order. tail. The following various reference types are identified in a single letter: general book [M], conference paper [C], newspaper article [N], journal article [J], dissertation [D], report [R], standard [S] ], patent [P], compilation [G], file [B], ancient books [O], reference tool [K], other undocumented [Z]. The format and examples are as follows:
(1) Book type format: [Serial number] The main responsible person. Title of the document: Other title information (optional) [Document type identification]. Other responsible (optional). Place of Publication: Publisher, Year of Publication: Start and End Page Number.
(2) Journal article format: [Serial number] The main responsible person. Document title [J]. Title (recommended foreign language title followed by ISSN number), year, volume (period): starting and ending page number.
(3) Newspaper article format: [Serial number] The main responsible person. Document title [N]. Newspaper name, publication date (version).
(4) Ancient book format: [Serial number] The main responsible person. Document title [O]. Other responsible persons (including school, survey, note, batch, etc.). The date of publication (the ancient calendar year) and the publication institution (version). Collection agency.
(5) Precipitating the document format: [Serial number] The main responsible person for the precipitation of the document. Pre-existing literature title [document type identification] / / primary responsibility of the original document (optional). Original document title. Place of Publication: Publisher, Year of Publication: Presence of the beginning and end of the document.
(6) Electronic document format: the main responsible person. Document Title [Document Type Identification / Carrier Type Identification]. Source or available address, published or updated date/reference date (optional).
(7) Repetitive citation marks in the literature: When the same document of the same author is cited multiple times, it appears only once in the reference post, where no page number is included; and the first cited citation number is marked in the text, and at the corner of the serial number The citation of the citation page number.
11. Fund Projects: Please refer to the fund project name and serial number for the articles funded by the National Fund and the provincial and ministerial level research projects, and clearly marked according to the project certification text materials.
12. Author’s profile: Name (year of birth -), gender, ethnicity (Han can be omitted), birthplace, full name and title of the service unit, degree, research direction.
13. Please indicate the author’s phone number, E-mail, addressee and full address, zip code.
14. Others: Please do not submit two manuscripts, and please keep the originals. This publication will not be rejected.